The Santa Fe International Hostel accepts reservations ONLY through postal mail and payment is by money order or (if mailed more than 14 days in advance) a personal check for the amount of the first night’s stay.
Payment in full is required upon arrival, and we only accept cash, money orders, and travelers’ cheques at the desk.
We do NOT accept reservations over e-mail.
We do NOT accept reservations over the telephone.
We do NOT accept credit cards online, via e-mail, via telephone, or at the front desk.
If you call or e-mail us to make a reservation, we will politely point you to this page that you are reading right now.
Making a Reservation
- Please read our Hostel Policies and visit our Frequently Asked Questions to be sure that you will enjoy visiting and participating in our intended community.
- If you are concerned about availability, please do not email but instead call the front desk at (505)988-1153 between 7am-10:30pm MST. We will not hold a room until we have received a deposit, but we will be happy to tell you what availability we have for your dates-of-stay as of the time of your call.
- To reserve, mail us a letter with the following:
- Type of Room you Wish to Reserve
- Arrival Date
- Checkout Date
- Number of Guests
- Your E-mail Address (preferred) and/or Telephone Number
- A Money Order for the First Night’s Rent Payable to:
Hostal Internacional de Santa Fe
- Personal checks are acceptable only if mailed more than fourteen (14) days prior to your arrival.
- If you are reserving for Indian Market week (August) or Christmas-New Year’s week, we require payment in full to hold your reservation.
- Please arrive at the hostel on your check-in date between 7am and 11pm (365 days/year). Each member of your party will be required to present photo ID, pay a refundable deposit of $10, and the balance of payment for your stay must be paid in full with cash, money order, or travelers’ cheques.
The mailing address to send your reservation to is:
Attn: Reservations Santa Fe International Hostel 1412 Cerrillos Rd. Santa Fe, NM 87505
We will send confirmation via e-mail once we have processed your reservation.
Cancelling a Reservation
Generally, the hostel requires 24 hour notice to alter or refund any confirmed reservation. However, the hostel does not refund for Christmas-New Years week, Indian Market, or Santa Fe Fiesta week. Refunds are generally paid via check and sent via postal mail.